All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time to re-think how to use your freezer and in this book, highly regarded food writer and consultant Justine Pattison will show you how to prepare and heat a range of fabulously tasty dishes with minimal effort. Featuring all the family favourites - from Fabulous Freezer Fish Pie to Best-ever Freeze Ahead Lasagne, Classic Chicken Curry and Mum's Toad in the Hole - as well as exciting ideas for picnics, canapes, sweet treats and desserts, FREEZE will take the stress out of cooking for any occasion. Packed with countless invative freezer tips such as the revolutionary flat freeze and quick strip techniques, as well as ways to defrost and reheat leftovers to ensure foolproof and tasty results every time. Beautifully designed with easy-to-follow recipes and mouth-watering photographs, this cookbook is ideal for busy lives. With advice on buying and preparing food for yourself and your family, it will save you money as well as time! Whether it's meals for one, standby classics, a fuss-free family supper or a gorgeous, layered Chocolate Truffle Cake, this indispensable freezer guide will show you how - making your life just that bit easier.
- Author BiographyJustine Pattison is a highly regarded food writer and food consultant who specialises in writing recipes for some of the UK's top TV chefs and food presenters. To date, her recipes have featured in books totalling over 1 million sales. She is a regular contributor to BBC GOOD FOOD and OLIVE magazines.
- Author(s)Justine Pattison
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Content Note100
- Weight1052 g
- Width193 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.