All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFreight Forwarding and Multimodal Transport Contracts, 2nd Edition, is a comprehensive guide to the law in relation to contract forms and terms created by operators, trade associations or international bodies such as the UN and used as a basis for trading conditions by freight forwarders, logistics suppliers, combined or multimodal transport operators and container operators. This second edition examines the latest editions of contract forms and terms, both where their object is the supply or procurement of multimodal carriage, as well as where they are directed to the use of combined transport equipment (ie containers, swap bodies). Of particular prominence will be a detailed examination of the latest versions of conditions used by the principal UK forwarding, logistics, intermodal and container operators such as the British International Freight Association (BIFA) conditions 2005A and the current Freightliner Conditions as well as updates on many of the conditions in use and legal developments relevant to them, eg Road Haulage Association Conditions 2009, Maersk Conditions of Carriage, TT Club Conditions.
- Author BiographyDavid Glass has been a lecturer at Cardiff since 1977 having graduated with an LLB from the University of London. He currently lectures and tutors in International Sales and the Law of Carriage of Goods and is also the current Route Convenor of the LLM International Commercial Law Route and the Director of Postgraduate Taught Studies.
- Author(s)David Glass
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleMaritime and Transport Law Library
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight1111 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.