All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for 2016...Marco Polo maps feature completely up-to-date, digitally generated mapping. The high quality cartography with distance indicators and scale converters aid route planning. Coverage of Dordogne, Aquitaine and Gascogne. Includes 3 city maps: Bordeaux, Limoges and Toulouse.Major sights and key points of interest are marked on the map by numbered stars and these are listed in the index booklet with a brief description to help travellers pick the best places to see en route. Comprehensive index. The map scale is 1: 300 000.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleMarco Polo Maps
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight204 g
- Width124 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.