Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.37
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.89
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.63
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.26
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.74
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionHere are over 170 recipes of traditional French appetizers, entrees, and desserts that members of the French National Assembly, representing the myriad regions of their native country, have decided to share with the world. None of the recipes are chic, trendy, minimalist, or uvelle cuisine. The diversity and originality of these recipes is representative of France's rich culinary heritage.
- Author BiographyFrancoise Branget is a member of the National Assembly of France. She represents the Doubs department and is a member of the Union for a Popular Movement. Jeannette Seaver is a long-time publisher and the author of several cookbooks.
- Author(s)Francoise Branget
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcade Publishing
- Content Note270 illustrations
- Weight1429 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.