All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the theoretical and pedagogical implications of redefining French Studies as an interdisciplinary field, while providing practical examples of the kind of criticism that such a shift would entail.
- Author BiographyMarie-Pierre Le Hir is Treuhaft Associate Professor of French at Case Western Reserve University. Dana Strand is Professor of French at Carleton College, Minnesota, and is the author of Colette: A Study of the Short Fiction.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note8 black and white halftones
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDana Strand,Marie-Pierre Le Hir
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.