All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the state of French fiction through an examination of the work of five major French writers, Annie Ernaux, Pascal Quignard, Marie Darrieussecq, Jean Echez and Patrick Modia. This book deals with some of the writers on British and American university French courses.
- Author BiographyDr Simon Kemp is a Fellow at St. John's College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Simon Kemp
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleFrench and Francophone Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.