Consider these sponsored items
- AU $40.99Free postage
- AU $23.77Was:AU $28.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy way to master French grammar French Grammar For Dummies is a logical extension and complement to the successful language learning book, French For Dummies. In plain English, it teaches you the grammatical rules of the French language, including parts of speech, sentence construction, prouns, adjectives, punctuation, stress and verb tenses, and moods. Throughout the book, you get plenty of practice opportunities to help you on your goal of mastering basic French grammar and usage. * Grasp the grammatical rules of French including parts of speech, sentence construction, and verb tenses * Enhance your descriptive speech with adverbs, adjectives, and prepositions * Benefit from plenty of practice opportunities throughout the book * Use the French language confidently and correctly Whether you're a student studying French or a professional looking to get ahead of the pack by learning a second language, French Grammar For Dummies is your hands-on guide to quickly and painlessly master the written aspect of this popular language.
- Author BiographyVeronique Mazet has a doctorate in French from the University of Texas at Austin and is the author of two successful grammar books. She currently teaches French at Austin Community College in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Veronique Mazet
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.