All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise summary of French grammar serves language students as a handy textbook supplement for classroom use, and is also valuable for translators whose first language is English. Topics covered include parts of speech, sentence structure, punctuation, idioms, and pronunciation advice. Small in size but packed with helpful instruction, this new edition is printed with headings and key phrases in a second colour for fast, easy reference.
- Author(s)Christopher Kendris
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight168 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.