All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique one-volume discography provides a convenient reference to recordings of solo horn, horn duos and trios, multiple horns, and horns in combination with other solo instruments and with voice. Entries are organized by type of instrumental group or performance, with recordings of each artist listed under the composer of the work. Record label and number and an abbreviated list of reviews are provided, together with indexes of composers, hornists, and ensembles.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL HERNON, Associate Professor of Music at the University of Tennessee at Martin, is a specialist in Medieval and Renaissance music and French horn pedagogy and literature.
- Author(s)Michael Hernon
- Date of Publication18/11/1986
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleDiscographies: Association for Recorded Sound Collections Discographic Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.