All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionPleasant, practical learning aid and coloring book contains 15 carefully drawn scenes of home, school, farm, beach, other environments. Each scene contains dozens of common objects, people, animals and other features, labeled in French. A list of all the French words - with definite articles and English translations - is at the back of the book.
- Author(s)Barbara Steadman,Hayward Cirker
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/1994
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDover Children's Language Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note15ill.
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Barbara Steadman
Most relevant reviews
- golfastoo10 Mar, 2012by
This book shows where and how to use words for speaking and writing French
When learning the French language an illustration of the word is always helpful, but, an illustration in a picture of where and how the word is used is great. Whether an adult or child, this book, French Picture Word Book, gives a clear understanding of how to use the language and helpful in forming sentences whether written or spoken. This book is a nice colouring book as well, so one can colour the pictures while soaking in the education. When compared with other French language books this heads the list because of the visual layout of the words used in speech. The only negative is the word index at the back of the book lists the words in French/English in alphabetical order. It would be more helpful if the English/French words were also in alphabetical order AS WELL.