All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a journey around the world's most exquisite and diverse range of dishes, from Brittany to Provence, celebrated chef Joel Robuchon presents the very best in French traditional ingredients and recipes. Drawing on twenty years of research from the collection L'inventaire du patrimoine culinaire de la France, this book explores the French culinary landscape as never before - defining regions by their specific culinary identity and practice rather than sticking to today's formal administrative divisions. In fifty beautifully illustrated and detailed recipes and featuring over 200 iconic locally produced ingredients, French Regional Food offers you the authentic flavours of France. Recipes include: Grilled Scallops from Brittany, Onion Soup from the famous Les Halles markets of Paris; Macaroons from Bordeaux. Classics of the French repertoire are here too; Cassoulet from Toulouse, Daube de Boeuf a la Dauphiise, Black Cherry Clafoutis from the Limousin. French Regional Food reveals the traditions behind your favourite dishes, and invites you to explore less familiar places and flavours.
- Author BiographyJOEL ROBUCHON is a leading international multi-award winning celebrity chef. Named 'Chef of the Century' by the Gault Millau guide and winner of 'Best Restaurant in the World' by the International Herald Tribune, Robuchon is famous for his intricate and innovative French cuisine. He currently oversees eight restaurants in cities such as London, New York, Tokyo and Hong Kong and his restaurants have garnered a total of 25 Michelin stars - more than any other chef in the world. LOIC BIENASSIS is a specialist in French culinary heritage and gastronomy, and a researcher and historian at the European Institute of the History and Culture of Food, an organisation connected to the University of Francois Rabelais (named after the great food writer) in the city of Tours.
- Author(s)Joel Robuchon,Loic Bienassis
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1429 g
- Width195 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.55Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.