All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiberte, Egalite, Fraternite...Le Canard Enchaine...manifs...J'accuse!...Academie Francaise...Petanque...Oh la la...Ye-Ye...From Abbe Pierre and Brigitte Bardot to Yves Saint Laurent and Zidane, French history abounds with artists and intellectuals, music and screen legends, thinkers and inventors, et bien sur, chic. French Style exports the country's best-invations from universal human rights to the bikini, philosophical and literary luminaries from the Enlightenment to Existentialism, gastromic delights and Nouvelle Vague cinema. With dynamic photographs juxtaposing concepts from haute couture and scientific advancements to pop stars and popular culture, French Style is as sophisticated as the nation it celebrates. This lavishly illustrated, fun and informal yet surprisingly informative compendium brings to life the savoir faire and joie de vivre that is French Style.
- Author(s)Berenice Vila
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note165 illustrations
- Weight1678 g
- Width244 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.