Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores an important, emergent issue: what types of reforms are required to enable welfare states to preserve sustainability? For the purpose of this study, a sustainable welfare state is one that can remain the guarantor against social risks and adverse ecomic trends for all segments of their respective societies and satisfy sound fiscal criteria (such as the Maastricht requirement for all members of the EMU that their fiscal budget deficit does t exceed 3% of the GDP), without imposing considerable financial burdens on future generations.
- Author BiographyJames Angresano is Professor of Political Economy at Albertson College, Idaho.
- Author(s)James Angresano
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAnthem European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note5+ tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.