Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative and comprehensive guide to the records generated in the Louisiana Territory during the French and Spanish colonial periods is a major reference work. Beers traces all types of documents, including land, military, and ecclesiastical records; registers fo births, marriages, and burials; and private papers.
- Author BiographyHenry Putney Beers, author of The French in North America: A Bibliographical Guide to French Archives, Reproductions, and Research Missions, has worked as an archivist for the National Archives and as a historian for the State and Navy departments. He is now retired and engaged in independent historical research. He lives in Arlington, Virginia.
- Author(s)Henry P. Beers
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.