All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to the French language, showing where it is spoken and who speaks it, differences and similarities between French and English, and introducing some key basic vocabulary and phrases.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- LanguageMultiple languages
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Languages of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.