All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a state-of-the-art review of prior research in all related domains, this book makes precise predictions about the expected effects of specific type and token frequency distributions in input floods and tests these in the second language classroom context.
- Author BiographyKarin Madlener, University of Basel, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Karin Madlener
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- Series TitleApplications of Cognitive Linguistics [ACL]
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.