All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone loves fresh flowers, and this book presents the finest details about how to grow them; how to cut them; how to care for them; how to preserve them and in fact the book is filled to the brim with all kinds of information that deals with every imaginable aspect of fresh cut flowers. Filled with illustrations and magnificent colour pictures; new ideas about fresh cut flowers; how to (or t to) handle fresh cut flowers; explanations, ideas, the history of fresh cut flowers, it's going to be a 'must have' for students of floristry, for florists, for garden buffs...in fact, for everyone who loves their garden and fresh flowers.
- Author BiographyGregory Milner is considered to be one of Australias most respected and admired florists and educators. A third generation floristry expert, he has spent his working life teaching others about the joy of flowers. Today he is the principal of the nationally accredited RTO, Marjorie Milner College. Gregory is past Chairman of Interflora Victoria/Tasmania and RMIT. He was inducted into the Floristry Hall of Fame in 1999.
- Author(s)Gregory Milner
- PublisherJoJo Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJoJo Publishing
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight1750 g
- Width285 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.