Consider these sponsored items
- AU $30.17Was:AU $34.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 85 simple and delicious everyday meals using fermented foods. It includes breakfasts, mains and desserts as well as drinks and snacks. Eating naturally fermented, probiotic foods (such as kimchi) is one of the healthiest and most effective ways to improve digestion. Balance the digestive system and boost your immunity with healthy, simple and delicious everyday meals using Firefly Kitchens' recipes for fermented kimchi, krauts and carrots. Making homemade fermented foods is simple and delicious. With eighty-five recipes like Kimchi Kick-Start Breakfast, Smoked Salmon Rueben and Flank Steak over Spicy Noodles, Fresh & Fermented makes it easy to include these healthy foods in every meal.
- Author BiographyJulie O'Brien and Richard Climenhage have, between them, made nutrient dense, probiotic rich fermented foods for over 20 years. Their love of sharing these healthy foods brought them together to form Firefly Kitchens, and now their healthy foods, created through traditional fermentation methods, are available to everyone. Their common desire to help improve the livelihood and wellness of others through food and nutritional education is the foundation of their business partnership.
- Author(s)Julie O'Brien,Richard J. Climenhage
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight703 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.