All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhile countless breastfeeding guides crowd bookshelves, t one of them speaks to women with anything approaching bestselling author Fiona Giles' level of intimacy and vitality. In FRESH MILK, through a provocative collection of stories, memories and personal accounts Giles uncovers the myths and truths of the lactating breast. From young mothers grappling with the bewildering trappings of maternity wear to the woman who finds herself surprisingly aroused by new sensations, and the modern dad who learns the ins and outs of breastfeeding, the portraits in Giles' eye-opening book offer a funny, wise and comforting resource for women - and even their friends and partners who have had, or expect, intimate experiences with the pleasures and pain of lactation. By turns poignant and informative, sexy and witty, empathic and empowering, FRESH MILK delivers everything we wanted to kw about breastfeeding that our mothers never told us.
- Author BiographyFiona Giles is an Australian scholar, writer and feminist she is the author of the highly acclaimed DICK FOR A DAY. A graduate of Oxford University she currently lives in Sydney with her partner and two sons.
- Author(s)Fiona Giles
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.