All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionGold Medal Winner of the Benjamin Franklin Award in Business & Ecomics In an era of ecomic uncertainty, layoffs, and hiring freezes, creating and promoting a top-flight personal brand that stands out in the crowd is more important than ever. In Fresh Passion: Get a Brand Or Die A Generic, Michael D. Brown shows you how to employ the Fresh Passion methodology to build a personal brand that will maximize your potential and help you to achieve success beyond your dreams in whatever field you choose. Whether you are an executive, an entrepreneur, a tradesperson, an educator, a student, or a member of any other vocation, Fresh Passion is the pathway to outperform and outshine your peers and competitors and obtain the professional and personal rewards you deserve. Brown outlines the Fresh Passion method in easy-to-follow detail, with plenty of interactive worksheets and quizzes to keep you engaged in the process and on the right track. You will discover how to create an entire experience you can present to employers, bosses, clients, and co-workers that will leave them begging for your services and expertise. With Fresh Passion, you can avoid the pitfalls of a generic career and instead obtain the benefits that come from being a branded entity. Inject some Fresh Passion into your life and your career today! It's never too soon to prevent a generic death and never too late to create a winning brand that will guarantee you long-term personal and professional success that does t waver?even when the ecomy starts to shake.
- Author BiographyA successful professional speaker, coach, and trainer, Michael D Brown has worked with and advised a number of Fortune 100 companies, global teams, entrepreneurs, and non-profits on fresh strategy development, implementation, execution, and follow-up. He has spent the last 10 years working with the fourth largest Fortune Global Company in the world.
- Author(s)Michael D. Brown
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.