All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches everything the reader needs to kw about designing and composing vivid fresh-flower paintings in this increasingly popular medium. Moving away from the traditional 'flowers in a vase' pose, these bouquets are fresh-picked from the garden! Laid out in a simple, fun, free and forgiving approach, this guide breaks down the design process into small, easy-to-take steps, without a lot of boring theory or dense text to read through.
- Author BiographyLaure Paillex has been teaching decorative painting for 30 years and has authored or contributed to 11 instruction books, several video lessons and numerous pattern packets. Her work is regularly featured in popular decorative painting magazines.
- Author(s)Laure Paillex
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date07/09/2015
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.