All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFresh From the Word gathers together Rosalind Brown's acclaimed reflections on the Sunday Lectionary readings which appeared in the Church Times every week for three years. Now expanded and arranged for use in any liturgical year, and with an additional section for saints' days and festivals, this comprehensive preaching companion provides an inspiring resource for worship throughout the year. Noted for their insightful, distilled wisdom and practical focus, these scripture reflections draw on the breadth of the Christian spiritual tradition to illuminate the Lectionary readings and open up their meaning for Christian living today, offering a trusted guide for all who share in the ministry of the word.
- Author BiographyRosalind Brown is a canon of Durham Cathedral and was previously tutor in theology at Sarum College, Salisbury. She trained for the priesthood at Yale Divinity School and served in the Episcopal Church before returning to the UK. She is co-author, with Bishop Christopher Cocksworth, of the bestselling Being a Priest Today.
- Author(s)Rosalind Brown
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.