All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis simplified guide is intended to introduce the vice to the basics of freshwater fishing including how to fish, where to fish on lakes and rivers, casting techniques, common baits and lures and how to tie them on, rigging and fishing techniques for different species and how to hook, land and prepare fish. Also includes information on the 14 most widely stocked sport fish and what bait, tackle and method for catching each species. This lightweight, pocket-sized Duraguide(R) guide is an excellent source of portable information that belongs in the tackle box of every vice angler. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleDuraguide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight28 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.