All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a well-balanced examination of the scientific literature regarding the validity of psychoanalytic theory and therapy. It examines all new evidence from research, and deals with several theoretical constructs defined by Freud and his followers, reviewing all studies that experimentally test the applicability and consistency of the theories. It also does the same with the elements of psychoanalytic therapy, examining the research literature that supports or contradicts the principles important in such therapy.
- Author BiographySEYMOUR FISHER, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the State University of New York Health Science Center in Syracuse, New York. Dr. Fisher received his doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of Chicago. His other books include Development and Structure of the Body Image, Sexual Images of the Self, and The Psychology of Adaptation to Absurdity. ROGER P. GREENBERG, PhD, is Professor and Head of the Division of Clinical Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at the State University of New York. He also has an active private practice. Dr. Greenberg received his doctorate in clinical psychology from Syracuse University. His other books include The Scientific Credibility of Freud's Theories and Therapy (with Seymour Fisher) and The Limits of Biological Treatments for Psychological Distress: Comparisons with Psychotherapy and Placebo.
- Author(s)Roger P. Greenberg,Seymour Fisher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/1996
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.