All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an extraordinary poetry collection, mining a core where language and silence meet and, through their interchange, interrogate psychological complexities of what it means to be human, embodied, yet simultaneously divine. These truly brilliant poems disclose a consciousness certain of the transformative power of language, a language at once rugged and tender in its explorations of the connective tissue of body, mind, and spirit. Central to these poems is a sensuality of phrase that Frumkin always makes inviting, delicious, tenderly available even in its most rigorous demand that the reader abandon the kwn world of the mind for a less kwn, richer, more generative poetic moment of critical reflection and associative reach.
- Author BiographyGene Frumkin is a professor emeritus of English at University of New Mexico, where he served from 1966 to 1994. Primarily a poet, he has also written and published fiction, reviews, and criticism. He lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Gene Frumkin
- PublisherLa Alameda Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2002
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLa Alameda Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.