All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis captivating book delves into the forces that shaped Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera's lives and art, and made them important painters in their own right. Elegant reproductions of their best-kwn works and historical photographs illustrate the thoughtful text, which explores the political, social, and cultural upheaval that was at the centre of their relationship. What emerges is a portrait of the artists, the tension between their love for each other and their commitment to their work, and the indelible legacy of paintings, murals, and words they left behind.
- Author BiographyISABEL ALC NTARA and SANDRA EGNOLFF are art historians specializing in Mexican art. They live in Mexico and Barcelona, respectively.
- Author(s)Isabel Alcantara,Sandra Egnolff
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note83 (61 in colour)
- Weight549 g
- Width185 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.