All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionFour women. Twenty years. Five hundred bridal fashion shows. Friends since they were five, modeling for Enchanted Bridal has been as much of a part of their lives as their friendship has. And this season has them seeing more than new wedding trends. Hailey's all about things being perfect and believes she's found it with Logan Baxter III. While failing to gain Logan's attention, she can't seem to get rid of the less-than-perfect man, Jackson Carr. And yet...there's something about him that has Hailey questioning her definition of perfect. Becca's got a knack for dating the wrong kind of guys. When her current boyfriend publically dumps and humiliates her, she's devastated. Max Abrams - the new photographer on the scene - is right there offering encouragement and friendship and she has to wonder if maybe getting dumped by Mr. Wrong has finally led her to her very own Mr. Right. Angie's loud, feisty and completely fearless - until she gets dumped by the one guy she really had feelings for. But when Sean Peterson comes back into her life in a big way, she's t sure she's ready to forgive and forget quite so easily. His persistence and her stubbornness make for an exciting chase, however, it's ultimately up to her if she's ready to quit running. Ella's been planning her perfect wedding to Dylan Graham since she was twelve. She can't focus on all that's right in her life because all she can think about is what she may be missing. Not one to ever make waves, she finds that's exactly what she's doing and turning everyone's life upside down. The life that she once considered boring is w the one she longs for, but is it too late? Four friends. Four crossroads. Four possibilities for happily ever after.
- Author BiographyNew York Times and USA Today Bestseller/contemporary romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan's Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40's to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and encouraging those students to follow their writing dreams gave Samantha the confidence to take that step as well. When she's not working on a new story, she spends her time reading contemporary romances, playing way too many games of Scrabble or Solitaire on Facebook and spending time with her husband of 25 years and their two sons in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Samantha Chase
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.