Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionFay Jacobs shares the inside story on life in the gay-friendly resort town of Rehoboth Beach. This collection of columns from the publication Letters from CAMP Rehoboth is sometimes provocative, sometimes political, often heartwarming and reliably hilarious. In addition, Fay takes you inside the remarkable lives of two Rehoboth Beach icons, who helped her become an accidental publisher.
- Author BiographyA native New Yorker, Fay Jacobs spent 30 years in Washington, DC working in journalism, public relations and theater. She is the former publisher of A&M Books, a successor to the legendary Naiad Press. Her first book, As I Lay Frying a Rehoboth Beach Memoir (2004) is in its 4th printing. A second essay collection, Fried & True Tales from Rehoboth Beach won the 2008 National Federation of Press Women Book of the Year for Humor. Her third book, For Frying Out Loud Rehoboth Beach Diaries won a ForeWord Reviews Humor Book of the Year, a Goldie Award, Independent Publishers Award, American Library Association Over the Rainbow award and the 2011 National Federation of Press Women Book of the Year Award. Her most recent book Time Fries: Aging Gracelessly in Rehoboth Beach won the 2013 National Federation of Press Women Book of the Year for Humor. Her latest project is a reading, Aging Gracelessly: 50 Shades of Fay, which is currently being performed at GLBT events, conferences and in theatres around the country. Fay teaches classes in humor writing, editing and memoir and has written for The Washington Post, Baltimore Sun, The Advocate, Curve Magazine and more. She lives in Rehoboth with Bonnie, her wife of 33 years, and a Miniature Schnauzer named Windsor.
- Author(s)Fay Jacobs
- PublisherBywater Books
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleTales from Rehoboth Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBywater Books
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.