All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionBest kwn for his pia works from the Classical and Romantic periods, German-born, Danish composer Friedrich Kuhlau (1786-1832) is universally recognized as a master of the sonatina form. His entire collection of nineteen highly accessible sonatinas are presented here in one complete volume. A staple of pia repertoire, these lighter, shorter works give musicians a distinctive way to expand their range. They offer intermediate-level pianists training in significant pedagogical issues--scales and arpeggios, in particular--that will prepare them for the demands of playing more rigorous works. Ideal for study or performance purposes, this edition is sure to please pianists, teachers, music students, and scholars.
- Author(s)Friedrich Kuhlau
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteprinted music items
- Weight295 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.