All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Karen Drew is found sitting in her wheelchair staring out to sea with her throat cut one chilly morning, DI Annie Cabbot, on loan to Eastern Area, gets lumbered with the case. Back in Eastvale, that same Sunday morning, 19-year-old Hayley Daniels is found raped and strangled in the Maze, a tangle of narrow alleys behind Eastvale's market square, after a drunken night on the town with a group of friends, and DCI Alan Banks is called in. Banks finds suspects galore, while Annie seems to hit a brick wall--until she reaches a breakthrough that spins her case in a shocking and surprising new direction, one that also involves Banks. Then ather incident occurs in the Maze which seems to link the two cases in a bizarre and mysterious way. As Banks and Annie dig into the past to uncover the deeper connections, they find themselves also dealing with the emotional baggage and personal demons of their own relationship. And it soon becomes clear that there are two killers in their midst, and that at any moment either one might strike again.
- Author BiographyPeter Robinson grew up in Yorkshire, and now lives in Canada. His bestselling, critically acclaimed Inspector Banks series has won numerous awards in Britain, the United States, Canada and Europe.
- Author(s)Peter Robinson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Out-of-print date05/03/2014
- Content Noten/a
- Weight277 g
- Width116 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.