All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- Description<b>Look out for Julie's new book, <i>The Stars in Our Eyes</i>, publishing in July 2017. From <i>New York Times</i> bestselling memoirist Julie Klam, a funny and affecting look at friendship in an age of isolation.</b> Facebook says you have hundreds of friends. So why can you name only two? Friendship today is more confusing than ever, and yet having someone to lean on and confide in is increasingly more important. Enter bestselling author Julie Klam, an expert on friendship online and off if there ever was one. With humor and warmth, Klam shares stories that get to the heart of modern friendships, drawing in particular on her relationships with her four closest friends. From the relative value of secrets to the comfort of a confidant, from exciting social media friends to the ones who come to your party or meet you for lunch or go with you to a horrible doctor s appointment, Klam explores every facet of modern friendship and peppers her stories with suggestions on how to make the most of it, and when to walk away. The result is a guide to making and keeping friendships that can stand the test of time. Delivered in Klam s inimitable, disarmingly accessible, and uproariously funny voice, <i>Friendkeeping</i> is a tribute to the powerful bonds we have with our friends and the singular joy these relationships create in our lives.
- Author Biography<b>Julie Klam</b> grew up in Bedford, New York. A <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author, she has written for <i>O, The Oprah Magazine, Rolling Stone, Harper s Bazaar, Glamour</i>, and <i>The New York Times Magazine</i> and for the VH1 television show <i>Pop-Up Video</i>, where she earned an Emmy nomination. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Julie Klam
- PublisherRiverhead Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverhead Books
- Weight177 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.