All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionI'm never playing with Quentin again! Never, never, NEVER! I can play with Tony - he likes disaurs. I can play with Nadia - she likes tea parties. I can play with Jerry - he likes hide-and-go seek. I can play with Estelle - she makes me laugh. Or I can play with Quentin. Wonder what he's doing? Reading this book with your child can be a fun way to talk about friendship, conflicts with friends, and forgiveness. A Note to Parents and Caregivers written by Elizabeth McCallum, PhD, discusses the rmal ups and downs of childhood friendships and how children argue and make up with friends as a means of practicing social roles that they will assume in later years.
- Author BiographyTanja Wenisch was born on the banks of the Rhine in Germany. After working several years in fresco restoration and offset printing, she studied graphic design at the University of Applied Sciences Mainz in Germany and illustration at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Belgium. She now works as a children's book illustrator and a colorist of comic books and graphic novels.
- Author(s)Tanja Wenisch
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Note3 Colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width238 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tanja Wenisch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.