All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWarm, witty, and sure to bring an instant smile, Friends Forever is the perfect way to say how much a friend means to you. In this heartwarming--and heartening--little book, colorful photos from the animal kingdom are paired with inspiring sayings that express how important friendship is. This endearing collection of friendly animal faces brought to life with fun and pithy sayings is a fun and meaningful way to share your appreciation for the special friends in your life.
- Author BiographyANNE ROGERS SMYTH is an assistant editor in the National Geographic Books Division in Washington, D.C. She is a graduate of the Journalism & Mass Communication program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a native of Raleigh, N.C. Smyth spends her time reading, traveling, and most importantly, keeping up with friends.
- Author(s)Anne Rogers Smyth
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note45 colour photographs
- Weight354 g
- Width185 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.