All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionFour women in their twenties and thirties meet in the late 1970s at a job working the evening shift at a bank, bonding during break times. They grow their friendship outside of work for nearly twenty years, sharing life adventures, both good and bad. Told through the eyes of one friend, who revisits the friendships as she approaches her seventh decade, the story brings each woman to life with tales of friendship, love, and laughter--as well as the toll life can take on individuals and relationships. Readers will meet Jodi, the narrator, who is a happy-go-lucky sort, tall and brunette, and in a life-long relationship with an exotic man. Then there's Marilyn, the sexy blond with curves and charisma, always the fashion bug, looking her best to attract attention from men, which she thrives on for her very sustenance--including being a wife three times. Charlotte, the reserved one of the group, has high hopes for an exciting life, and enjoys her time with her friends, despite secrets at home. Finally, readers will meet Bella, the call-it-like-it-is Italian mother and wife who puts family first--along with her bellissimo cuisine. Buy one book for yourself and at least one to pass on to your Forever Friends.
- Author BiographyJudith Adele Yarbrough is a retired Registered Pharmacy Technician now working in an IP law firm. She is the mother of two beautiful cats, Molly and Maggie. Since childhood, Judith has written lots of short stories and has always wanted to be published.
- Author(s)Judith Adele Yarbrough
- PublisherPlace for Words Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlace for Words Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.