All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionMAGICAL MIX-UPS is a companion series to the highly successful MEGA MASH-UPS. These books once again combine great stories with the opportunity for readers to add to the illustrations by award-winning illustrator Leigh Hodgkinson. There s a mix-up in Fairyland and it needs to be fixed by Emerald (a friendly witch) and Princess Sapphire, so get your colored pencils and glitter pens at the ready and start reading and doodling: after all, there s a party to plan!
- Author BiographyMarnie Edwards is the pseudonym of Nosy Crow s fiction editor, Kirsty Stansfield. She works on the MEGA MASH-UP books with Nikalas Catlow and Tim Wesson, and when retailers and parents started asking for books in the same format that were a little less boysy, Kirsty decided to rise to the challenge. She lives in London with her husband and three children. Leigh Hodgkinson is the author and illustrator of GOLDILOCKS AND JUST ONE BEAR and illustrator of the MAGICAL MIX-UPS series. She worked as art director on the BAFTA award-winning animated series CHARLIE AND LOLA. She is absolutely passionate about writing, making things up, and daydreaming. Leigh Hodgkinson lives in Surrey, England, and is married with a baby daughter.
- Author(s)Marnie Edwards
- PublisherNosy Crow
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMagical Mix-Ups
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNosy Crow
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width145 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leigh Hodgkinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.