All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionAl Spends all his time caring for his disabled mum - and thinks that joining a gang will mean he belongs somewhere. Lauren's mum is in hospital with depression. Gary wishes he could be part of a regular family like his friend Josh. Four lives so different. But when Al, Lauren, Gary and Josh get caught up as witnesses in a crime, they discover they aren't so different after all: because being friends is what matters most! Reader age guide: 10/11 Strawberry Jam Books produce stories and resources for children from preschool to age 12 that promote kindness, friendship, acceptance of differences and disabilities and understanding of ourselves and others.
- Author BiographyHilary Hawkes is the author of many fiction titles for children and has also written non-fiction guides for parents and teachers.
- Author(s)Hilary Hawkes
- PublisherStrawberry Jam Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStrawberry Jam Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.