All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of the English Roses! Meet each of the English Roses Nicole, Amy, Charlotte, Grace and Binah and learn all of their vital statistics. From each girl s full name, to her favorite pet, to her worst habits, this question-and-answer book will introduce readers to Madonna s delightfully charming girls. The book has a section for each Rose, plus one for the reader to fill out, and features gorgeous highquality four-color art!
- Author Biography<b>Madonna </b>was born in Bay City, Michigan, and now lives in New York City with her children, Lola, Rocco, David, and Mercy. She has recorded 18 albums and appeared in 18 movies. She has also written six picture books for children, starting with the international bestseller The English Roses, which was released in 40 languages and more than 100 countries.
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEnglish Roses
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width149 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeffrey Fulvimari
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.