All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionFriendship, Love, and Hip Hop investigates how young Black men live and change inside a mental institution in contemporary America. While the youth in Hejtmanek's study face the rigidity of institutionalized life, they also productively maneuver through what the author analyzes as the 'give' - friendship, love, and hip hop - in the system.
- Author BiographyKatie Rose Hejtmanek is Assistant Professor of Anthropology and Archaeology and Children and Youth Studies at Brooklyn College, City University of New York, USA.
- Author(s)Katie Rose Hejtmanek
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCulture, Mind and Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.