All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionTrue friendships and positive in life are required like oxygen. Our true friendship and positive: 1. Are happier 2. It helps us achieve more success than 3. Helps us to achieve much more personal goals 4. Etc. Real and positive friendships can be formed, developed and maintained by: 1. Loyalty 2. Sincerity 3. Honesty 4. Perseverance 5. Wisdom 6. Being a character 7. Be tolerant 5 8. Be gentle with each other 9. Will 10. Balance 11. Thrift 12. Positive Thinking 13. Altruism 14. Mutual aid 15. Existence of as many quality Prevention: 1. Misunderstandings 2. Differences 3. Discussions 4. Conflict 5. Quarrels 6. Incorectitudinii 7. Subjective and incorrect behavior 8. Etc. AGC ideas and thoughts in this book and others that will follow very quickly and helps the formation, 6 development and maintenance of true friendship and positive. Please write me how you have helped these ideas. The money invested in this book of mine and the others that follow it is worth it, and it is almost thing comparing to the pozitive efects that this book can have in your life, by applying the ideas to your life. This volumes must be bought and used day by day, in order to development your personality and to the accomplish of all that you want. These books contain lots of pozitive, optimist, creative, dinamic ideas, that push you to action, to thinking, things that are necesary your daily life and to accomplish your personal objectives.
- Author BiographyGheorghe Cornel Ardelean was born on March 11.1954 in place Macea, Arad Country Romania Graduate of Economic University, Craiova Romania 1979-1989 Economist and Chief Economist and sales Department In 1990-founding member of the first Parliament of Romania after the Revolution of 1989 in PCNU (Provisional Council of National Unity) 1992 - Independent candidate for deputy in the Romanian Parliament, Chamber of Deputies 1992-1996 Advisor to the Arad Country Council as an independent adviser 1992-1996 President of the Commission trade, tourism, services advise Arad Country Council 1990-2002 Director, manager of private companies wholesale 1980 - Philosopher and author books. 300 1980 He published 118 books, articles in publications, of which 50 English books and 68 books in Romanian In 2009 - Member and Coordinator of Department programs, projects and activities of the non-profit. International Organisation Cornel Gheorghe Ardelean (OIAGC) As a thought on long-term, positive, constructive, open, creative, humanistic, etc. It has a great ability to create so many positive ideas and solutions, constructive, humanist, creative, helpful people to achieve what they want. Thinking and ideas sustain and promote the rights of children, women, all people in the world, positive thinking and ideas, constructive, humanistic, tolerante, progressive, understanding and peace between peoples and nations.
- Author(s)Gheorghe Cornel Ardelean
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.