All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionRomy Fitzgerald always planned to go the conventional route: boyfriend, marriage, children. Motherhood via cupboard sex at a costume party with a stranger dressed as Darth Vader didn't feature on her to-do list. But when she gives birth to her son Luke nine months later, he turns out to be the best thing that ever happened to her. As Luke gets older however, Romy kws that at some point she's going to have to tell him about his father. Trouble is, she never found out 'Darth's' real name. But when an old flame arrives back in her life, the plot thickens. Kit Masterson was always 'the one who got away' and w he's back from New York and seems intent on playing happy families with Romy and Luke. But Kit has his own secrets to hide ...As Romy begins to wonder if she'll ever find her mystery man from the party, she learns that in real life secrets rarely stay hidden, especially when it comes to love. But will Romy find her dark knight or will she be left to raise Luke (Han) solo?
- Author BiographyClodagh Murphy was born in Dublin. She moved to London in the 1980s and lived there for several years. She currently lives in Dublin with her beloved laptop. She is an aunt to five nephews and one niece.
- Author(s)Clodagh Murphy
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight596 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.