All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.01Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.39Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionFroggy's parents are going out for the night and they've left him with a brand-new babysitter! Froggy tries to help out by feeding his little sister and taking a bath on his own, but only Froggy could create havoc in the kitchen and turn bath time into mess time. Can the new babysitter survive his well-intentioned antics until Froggy's parents get home?
- Author BiographyJonathan London burst on the children's book scene in 1992 with the publication of three picture books including <i>Froggy Gets Dressed</i>. Since then he has published more than 100 books, including the popular <i>Froggy</i> series and the young adult novel, <i>Where's Home?</i> There are worlds of possibility within our own imaginations from which we can create stories that can make someone want to cry or laugh, play a saxophone or make a snowman. This act of writing, for me, is a part of my celebration of life, a way to give back a little for all that I have been given. A kind of thanks. Born a Navy brat in Brooklyn, New York, Jonathan was raised on Naval stations throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Today he lives with his wife, Maureen, and near their two grown sons, Aaron (a top chef) and Sean (an animator), in semi-rural Northern California. My hobbies include hiking, kayaking, whale and bird watching, swimming and traveling. I lap swim every day, close to a mile, rain or shine, outdoors.You might say that, like Froggy, I'm an amphibian. I live almost as much in the water as out. But most of all, I like to make kids laugh. Learn more about Jonathan London at jonathan-london.net. Frank Remkiewicz has illustrated numerous books for children, including the popular <b>Froggy</b> books by Jonathan London (Viking and Puffin). He lives in Sarasota, Florida.
- Author(s)Jonathan London
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFroggy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width221 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frank Remkiewicz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.