Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionRecovery from Alcoholism was the most significant event of my life. Living the way of Alcoholics Anymous (AA) became my pathway over these past thirty five years. The diagsis of Alzheimer's Disease (AD) three years ago has equaled the challenges of recovery.
- Author BiographyMike is a retired lawyer. He and his wife Diane live in Minneapolis, MN. Mike loves to write. Now having the time he writes on a variety of topics. This book is about his life defining experience of overcoming the tragedy of alcoholism and using the experience in living the rest of his life. It describes his recovering from Alcoholism 35 years ago. It is about using the tools in AA to both recover and live his life in a more satisfactory way since that time. A little more than three years ago Mike was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease, (AD). Mike explains his life changing experience of recovery in AA and how that helped him accept his affliction with AD and make the best of it. He relates how this diagnosis brought him so much closer to understanding and appreciating his purpose in life.
- Author(s)Mike Donohue
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.