All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.15
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionBroad, humanistic treatment concentrates on the great figures of chemistry and the ideas that revolutionized the science, from earliest history to the modern era. Much of the book is devoted to alchemy, but also the development of modern chemistry: atomic theory, nature of the elements, beginning of organic chemistry, much more. 50 illustartions.
- Author(s)John Read
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication20/12/1995
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementDover ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.