All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe global ecomy is becoming an increasingly turbulent world; this changing context is placing new demands on organisational thinking. This book examines how similar demands have been met by the British military and how these solutions could be utilised by a wider community of practitioners.
- Author BiographyIvan Yardley TD, HND, DMS, MCGI, MBA,MA, PhD, is Visiting Research Fellow, Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, Cranfield University. Ivan has an MBA, MA and a PhD from Cranfield University focused on military and business transference. He has presented at various conferences and published research papers in several journals, and he is a visiting lecturer at the UK's National Defence Academy. In his spare time Ivan is also a Lieutenant Colonel in the British Territorial Army. After commanding the largest Infantry Battalion in the British Army, he completed a tour as a Directing Member of Staff at the Advance Command and Staff College and is now a member of the British Army's Officer Selection Centre at Westbury. Andrew Kakabadse BSc, MA, PhD, AAPSW, FBPS, FIAM, FBAM, Professor of International Management Development, Cranfield University, was the H. Smith Richardson Fellow at CCL, North Carolina, USA, 2005-06 and is Visiting Professor at the University of Ulster, Ireland; Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Australia; Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA; Universite Pantheon-Assas, France; and Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. His research covers boards, top teams and the governance of governments. He has published nearly 40 books, over 200 articles and up to 20 monographs. Andrew is coeditor of the Journal of Management Development and Corporate Governance: International Journal of Business in Society. His most recent books are Rice Wine with the Minister; Citizenship: A Reality Far from Ideal; Global Boards: Once Desire, Many Realities; Leadership Teams: Developing and Sustaining High Performance; Leading the Board: The Six Disciplines of World-Class Chairmen; and Leading for Success: The Seven Sides to Great Leaders. Derrick Neal HND, BE, MBA, PhD, FHEA, Professor of Defence Strategic Change, has a background in engineering, a PhD in fluid mechanics and a MBA from Cranfield University. He has worked in the defense industry with Vickers, and small and medium enterprises, both in technical roles and as a marketing director. He is Professor of Defence Strategic Change at the Defence Academy of the UK and has a particular interest in strategy and change management issues within the UK Ministry of Defence. He teaches, researches and publishes in these areas. Professor Neal consults in the area of change management and works with a number of organizations within the public sector and the MoD in particular.
- Author(s)Andrew Kakabadse,Derrick Neal,Ivan Yardley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.