All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of the use of ble metal naparticles for bioimaging and biosensing. It starts with a review on the synthesis, characterization, optical properties, and bioconjugation of ble metal naparticles, followed by introduction of various biodetection techniques based on ble metal naparticles. In between these topics, microfabrication of biosensing chips and the use of microfluidics to enhance biosensing performance are discussed.
- Author BiographyChau Lai-Kwan did his BSc in chemistry from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, in 1980, MSc in chemistry from the University of Houston, Texas, in 1984, and PhD in analytical chemistry from Iowa State University, Iowa, in 1990. From 1990 to 1994, he worked as an assistant research scientist in the Department of Chemistry, University of Arizona. From 1994 to 1995, he worked at the Center of Bioengineering, University of Washington as a senior fellow. He joined the faculty of the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan, in 1995 and became a professor in 2003. Currently, he is also the director of the Center for Nano Bio-Detection, National Chung Cheng University. His research interests cover biosensors, analytical chemistry, and nanomaterials. He developed the fiber-optic localized plasmon resonance biosensing platform and received Taiwan's 2008 Nano-Tech Award.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note83 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChau Lai-Kwan,Huan-Tsung Chang,Lai-Kwan Chau
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.