All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeeing the world's biggest brands gain ground over the world's markets, you can't deny that the 25,000 students in the UK studying marketing will never understand their subject without kwing how branding works. This is THE key scholarly text in this crucial topic, an already hugely respected title and big seller in the field. It follows on from the introductory textbook Creating Powerful Brands, and comes highly illustrated with real examples of influential marketing campaigns. This is the book that will take students to the next level with the skills to develop and implement their own branding strategy.
- Author BiographyLeslie de Chernatony is Professor of Brand Marketing at the University of Lugano, Switzerland; Honorary Professor of Brand Marketing at Aston University, UK and Managing Partner at Brands Box Marketing and Research Consultancy.
- Author(s)Leslie De Chernatony
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.31Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.