All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionToday we desperately seek solutions to climate change, water scarcity, pollution and Third World poverty. But in order to go forward, first we must go back. From Buddha to Bo: Seeking Sustainability traces the development of the three key disciplines underpinning modern environmental decision-making, otherwise kwn as sustainability science: ecology, ecomics and ethics. It illustrates how these disciplines, singularly and in concert, will need to be applied in the 21st century if true sustainability is to be achieved. It also explores the ideas of the great thinkers and activists who have helped put sustainability on the cultural and political map. Tor Hundloe opens up the world to anyone wanting to better understand how we got into this mess - and how to get out of it.
- Author BiographyIn 2003, Tor Hundloe was the first Australian recognised by the award of an Order of Australia for his development and practice of an economics in line with ecological reality and ethical imperatives.
- Author(s)Tor Hundloe
- PublisherJoJo Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJoJo Publishing
- Weight580 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.