All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionNow, however, weface an Age of Discontinuity in world ecomy and tech- logy. We might succeed in making it an age of great ecomic growth as weil. But the one thing that is certain so far is that it will be a period of change-in techlogy and in ecomic policy, in industry structures and in ecomic theo- ry, in the kwledge needed to govern and manage, and in ecomic issues. While we have been busy finishing the great nineteenth-century ecomic ed- ijice, the foundations have shifted beneath our feet. Peter F. Drucker, 1968 The A~e Qf DiscQntinuity, p. 10 This project has had a lQng gestatiQn period, probably ultimately dating to a YQuthful QbsessiQn with watershed divides and bQundaries. My awareness Qf the problem Qf discQntinuity in eCQnQmics dates tQ my first enCQunter with the capi- tal theQry paradQxes in the late 1960s, the fruits Qf which can be seen in Chapter 8 Qf this book. This awareness led tQ a frostratiQn Qver the apparent lack Qf a mathematics Qf discQntinuity, a lack that was in the process of rapidly being QverCQme at that time.
- Author(s)J. Barkley Rosser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.