All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $23.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn this challenging collection of essays, Marc P. Lalonde carves out a provocative direction for contemporary religious thought. Cutting a vel path through the disciplines of critical theology, religious studies, and critical theory, this volume culminates with the groundbreaking essay A Critical Theory of Religious Insight. Engaging the religious as a resource for theoretical invation, the theory advances itself as a unique form of critical theory concerned to set the religious against the rmative orders of thought. This critical strategy t only bears upon the development of religious thought today but involves the extension of critical thought and theory.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Marc P. Lalonde is Assistant Professor in the Department of Religion, Concordia University, Montreal. He is the editor of The Promise of Critical Theology: Essays in Honour of Charles Davis (1995) and the author of Critical Theology and the Challenge of Juergen Habermas: Toward a Critical Theory of Religious Insight (Peter Lang, 1999).
- Author(s)Marc P. Lalonde
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number250
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.