All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- Description(Schott). .. .this work is likely to become a standard work very quickly and is to be recommended to all schools where recorder studies are undertaken Oliver James, Contact Magazine A vel and comprehensive approach to transferring from the C to F instrument. 430 music examples include folk and national songs (some in two parts), country dance tunes and excerpts from the standard treble repertoire of Bach, Barsanti, Corelli, Handel, Telemann, etc. An outstanding feature of the book has proved to be Brian Bonsor's brilliantly simple but highly effective practice circles and recognition squares designed to give, in only a few minutes, concentrated practice on the more usual leaps to and from each new te and instant recognition of random tes. Quickly emulating the outstanding success of the descant tutors, these books are very popular even with those who rmally use tutors other than the Enjoy the Recorder series.
- Author(s)Brian Bonsor
- PublisherSchott Music Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1986
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchott Music Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight249 g
- Width272 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.